The mission of Scituate Little League is:
- to provide an opportunity for physical activity, enjoyment, and development of baseball skill for our youth;
- to instill a deep sense of sportsmanship, and respect for teammates, opponents, coaches, officials, the game, and oneself;
- to promote the virtues of character, courage, and loyalty;
- to develop a healthy competitive drive, appreciating the thrill of victory while learning how to accept defeat gracefully and with deference for your opponent;
- to foster a love for the game of baseball;
- to espouse the ideals of the Positive Coaching Alliance, helping players to develop into confident, healthy, decent, productive members of society using the power of positive reinforcement, while focusing simultaneously on the goals of winning and learning valuable life lessons through sports.